Friday, April 17, 2009
Pregnant and Lazy
Okay, so I have been making a (very) small effort. Instead of driving to our weekly lunch gathering on Wednesday I drove to the other building and walked like 2 blocks with everyone else. : ) Today I went on a short walk out in the foundry to check out some new stuff going on. Other than that, I'm pretty lazy. June pretty much walks all the time now that the snow is gone, so I don't really have to carry her much unless she's throwing a fit. Oh, I cleaned up the yard the other day and today I got most of the crap picked up off the deck. What a mess. We have so much to do before baby arrives. We've committed to cleaning closets out this weekend. We'll see if that happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment