I've been a bum lately, and just yesterday was when I even thought about checking this thing, let alone working out.
I ran last week sometime, Monday I think, and my hip starting hurting again, so that's not a good sign. Then Wednesday I was going to run, but I went home instead, came back Friday to work, study, then take my test (which I hope I passed). Then I went home again and came back Sunday.
I was going to run yesterday, but it was after class and I was lazy, and it took me longer to make dinner than expected. Oh well, maybe tomorrow, since I have to work tonight till 11.
I think I'm going to cut back my hours at work soon, so I have more time to workout, haha, actually more time to sleep. But oh well, hopefully by the end of this week in to next week I'll be back into the routine that I had going for a while.
I'm at my office at the school now, and everything is dark, they have minimum lights on, for Earth day, so the hallways are only half lit, and same for the office. I am going by the light from the window now, pretty exciting.
Luckily I have a fitness center and pool for the summer months, cause it's already getting atleast 5 degrees hotter here than at home, it will be 80 on Friday and Saturday here.
I also have been somewhat successful at saving some money for this too.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment