skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Big Sur Family Marathon
4 sisters (and mom?) training for the 2010 Big Sur International Marathon Relay.
Friday, April 10, 2009
If you don't finish the race in 6 hours or less, you don't get the medallion. Just saying.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(28)
►
May
(3)
▼
April
(25)
Julie and I said if we wanted to ask other family ...
oh yeah
race weekend
I just don't think that Mom thinks she can do it. ...
New member?
Bum
hott
Blogging
Pregnant and Lazy
yuck
Softball
BLEGH
LMAO
Maybe i'll try running longer then. i get so i can...
Random Stuff
toenails
Here's a post for ya Julie
oh yeah, and i'm sure pigging out at la fiesta and...
yeah i was on the treadmill for about 15 minutes l...
1st official workout?
"Sorry, no animals, pacers, skates, skateboards, b...
If you don't finish the race in 6 hours or less, y...
I don't really know what i'm doing.
Good idea. I was actually thinking the same thing...
BLOG!
Contributors
Jami
Jessi
Julie
Unknown
No comments:
Post a Comment