I'm super lazy.
Last week I was running regularly and got up to about 2 miles or so, not sure how long it took me though, but it was pretty good.
I was actually excited to run Monday after I didn't get a chance to all weekend, then I had to work Monday and Tuesday, so now I'm just super tired and lazy.
Told myself I would run an hour ago. Oh well.
I was going to look into running the 5k Charlevoix run at the end of June, I should be able to do 3 miles by then. But then I saw the Seaway run is the same day, so I think I might run that instead. If anyone wants to join me for either one.
The Seaway run says they have a fun 5k Walk, but they don't allow strollers, maybe the Charlevoix one does, I'll check it out. I don't know if Jodi will be up for a 3 mile walk in less than a month though, but maybe Jami?
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good news! I just checked it out and the Charlevoix run's 5k is a family fun walk/run, and strollers are welcome! Think the kids would like it? Or no.
ReplyDeleteMaybe we can still walk and run it and whoever doesn't can hang out with the kids.
Who's in?